My favorite is the one we developed, which was based on an older one. This one works well for Android and iPhone. It isn't fancily wrapped up as a OL class, but it does the job well for us!

Usage:

if (android || iphone) {
   new TouchHandler(map);
} else {
   map.addControl( new OpenLayers.Control.KeyboardDefaults() );
   map.addControl( new OpenLayers.Control.Navigation() );
}

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."