I am trying to figure out a way to intercept an event which causes the
rendering of the features on a vector layer.

Basically I need to modify line features before they are rendered but after
a zoom has been requested.

So I registered the moveend event on the layer with my line features, which
works fine except that the lines are already rendered when I get the moveend
event. (I am trying to hide/unhide a few line features when zooming
in/out...)

Is there an event I can register for that is sent when a zoom has been
requested but before the features are rendered?

This is driving me bonkers... ;-)

Regards
Olaf