FWD to OP (not subscribed).

+1 with Mike. Using the mail address of ISP is not a very good idea.

Hagar

Le 26/01/2013 19:27, Mike Lish a écrit :

Hi George,

I use my Google address as a default email.  In that way it doesn't matter
who my service provider is, nor how often I change service providers. You
must however register your respective  ISP email address/s with Google to
use it as a hub.

Regards,
Mike Lish

On 26 January 2013 15:29, George Anstey Webb