Thanks, Doug, but it prints everything else perfectly.
Any other ideas?
Robyn
On Mar 12, 2013, at 10:41 AM, johnny smith wrote:

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 03:54:10 -0000, Martin Groenescheij
<mar...@groenescheij.com> wrote:

> On 12/03/2013 2:25 PM, Robyn Jamison wrote:
>
>> I drafted a 6 page document and when I printed it, the print on each page
>> actually ran off the page, by about 1/4.
>> I ended up re-formatting the pages so that the page was only filled down 2/3
>> of the page, but it’s a imprecise and a pain.

the problem may be with the printer, not with openoffice. just test this by
printing the document from any other application, e.g. export it to pdf and
print via your pdf reader.