On 04/09/2013 09:44 PM, NG, Derek wrote:
Hi,

      My name is Derek and i am currently working in DSTA/MINDEF and we are
currently using OpenOffice 2.4.3. However as we are planning to upgrade Java
version to 7 , I would like to enquire from you if Open Office 2.4.3 support
Java 7.

I know that Open Office 3.4.0 and above support Java 7 and if Open Office 2.4.3
does not support Java 7, we will be upgrading Open Office to 3.4.0 and above.

Hope to hear from you soon to clarify our doubts. Thanks !

Thanks and regards
Derek Ng
You should upgrade to 3.4.1 since it supports Java 7. OOo 2.4.3 is a couple of years old. I do know from personal experienced that a version that was newer than OOo 2.4.3 would not use Java 7.

--Dan