From: Rory O'Farrell
Sent: 04/19/13 01:49 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: british dictionary

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:53:51 +0200 "h. v." <circul...@gmx.com> wrote: > Hi
Hagar > > Many thanks for the hints - very useful. > > Is it me, or is there a
slight error in: > > 2. Check the general settings > by Hagar Delest » Sat Mar
14, 2009 3:54 pm > > Go to menu Tools>Options>Languages Settings>Languages > >
Should it not be: > > /Go to menu OpenOffice.org>Preferences>Options>Languages
Settings>Languages/ > > At least that is where you find it on a mac.
Tools>Options does not exist - on mine, anyway. > > Hope it helps > -----
Original Message ----- > >From: Hagar Delest > Sent: 04/18/13 08:19 PM > To:
users@openoffice.apache.org > Subject: Re: british dictionary > > Some hints
with screenshots here:
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16512 As a courtesy I
have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do Not
reply to me personally but just to the list at <users@openoffice.apache.org> -
replies to my personal email address will be ignor
 ed. Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies
to your query. To subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html For user support
you can also use The OpenOffice.org Community Forum
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/ Regards, Hagar Le 18/04/2013 15:46,
lisette.eindho...@kabelfoon.net a écrit : > I hav ejust downloaded apache open
office 3.4.1. in the Dutch language. I also downloaded the English UK language
package. But it does not work. Only US-spelling gets checked!!! What can I do?
> > Help please, > > Lisette > > As you point out, the Options setting is
different on a Mac. As most replies are for Windows users, it is easy to
overlook the Mac and Linux differences, _especually_ when the host operating
system is not specified. This is why on the en Forum we request an OO version
number and an OS in the User .sig. . -- Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>