That doesn't work. The only thing that happens when I hit F5 is the document inside the window frame shifts to the right about 1/8 of an inch. Then if I press F5 again, it shifts back to its original position. But no Navigator.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU
http://leather.casaerwin.org