Unfortunately, this doesn't work too well for large documents, but it's fine for documents of 2 to 4 sheets. The larger documnts need to be divided into smaller units. I prefer one sheet per unit so that I can fold them and bind them at home. There is no easy way I have found to do this.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU
http://leather.casaerwin.org