On 18Aug  2013, at 12:54 AM, Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org> wrote:

> I am a bit surprised the settings werent migrate during the
> installation however.

It's because I didn't know the [non-existent] instructions for the
installation.  The first time I dragged the app from the dmg to the
applications folder - thereby bypassing the screen that asked if i wanted to
migrate.  Started over and ran the installation process, did the migration, and
then moved it to applications.

It still didn't migrate my recent documents history, but that's a minor issue.

--
j...@jt-mj.net   http://jt-mj.net
Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling