On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 14:23:04 -0700 (PDT)
Al Simpkins <whofree...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ido not use Open Office and tried to remove it via control panel but message
> says it can't without inserting a disc wit removal on it.
> How can I do that when OO WAS A DOWNLOADED APP WITHOUT A DISC?
> It is eating up 326 MB OF MY HARD DRIVE.
> I NEED TO GET IIT OUT!
> Thanks

Three choices: either reinstall the version you used, then, without deleting
the install files (usually on the desktop) use Control Panel to remove it -
Control Panel is looking for the install files.

Or:
download and use RevoUninstaller at its most aggressive to remove it.

Or: just delete the Program files by hand and use some registry cleaner like
CCleaner to clean the registry,

If in any doubt about computer manipulation the first method is the safest.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>