I have used Open Office for many years.  In attempting to get the latest
version SourceForge was the defacto mirror.  That download included a nasty
piece of software from "conduit" which takes over my computer.  Went to
another mirror site and cannot open the download.  I am on a Mac and have
been since I first used Open Office.  It is crying shame the way Apache has
ruined the software.  I would have gone to forums but I cannot even set up
an account let alone donate.

Please do not bother to answer this email because I have moved on to Libre
Office.

Patrick J. Harris