Rob,

I have down loaded Mavericks and AOO 4.0.1 and so far had no problems. The only
thing I've experienced is the same as in Mountain Lion of not wanting to open
AOO initially because it is a third party software not software coming from the
App Store. With other OSs using "App Stores" like Apple has been doing it would
be a great idea to make AOO available through this source, besides it would
increase the exposure for AOO without going through questionable secondary
providers who sell it and refer people here for support.

Steve
Sent from my iPad