>> "Brian" == Brian Barker <b.m.bar...@btinternet.com> writes:

   > At 12:39 29/10/2013 +0100, Uwe Brauer wrote:

   >> So I want to select all the text of the document (basically I want
   >> to change the font), but select all does not select all, it only
   >> selects one table!

   > This doesn't answer your question, but how many paragraph styles are
   > you using?

I really don't know since the file has been generated by a converter
(org a emacs packages provide a converter to odt) and I don't know much
about the internals of the converter.

   >  Perhaps at most one for the tables and another for the
   > separate text.  You can change the font in those styles without
   > selecting anything.

I tried to select a couple of paragraph style and changed their
fonts. It did not help.

I am most like going to post one example of a result of this converter
in the list and ask about comments and advice.

Uwe Brauer