On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 10:45:12 AM +0400, svmizin wrote:

> ... this THE ONLY is essential to reject usage of OO for me and many
> many other potential users: engeneers of all areas and scientists.
> Please, make a OO compatibility with Microsoft Office "Math formula
> editor" - first priority level for your developing

Dear Sergey,

this is a users list, not the one for developers, so it is not the
best place to place any change request. However, just in order to
frame the question better, shouldn't you say "make OO compatible with
the (file) FORMAT of the Microsoft Office Math formula editor?

In other words, what of these two things is the problem:

- the formulas generated with the OO formula editor are not readable
  /editable correctly in MS Office and viceversa

- you or your colleagues cannot use the OO editor because (for
  example) it is different, too complicated, unstable etc?

A related question, but this is just a curiosity of mine: why aren't
you all using TeX/LaTeX for formulas?

Best Regards,
                M. Fioretti
                http://mfioretti.com