On 2013-11-20, 5:07 PM Dick Hoffman wrote:
When I try to open the attached file using AOO 4.0.1 on my Windows XP-SP3 system I get the following from AOO:

   Open Office Document Recovery
Due to an unexpected error, OpenOffice crashed. All the files you were working on will now be saved. The next time OpenOffice is launched, your files will be recovered automatically.
The following files will be recovered:
(blank - no files are listed)

I get the same results on my Mac. LibreOffice also crashes.

The original file may have been created on a Mac system, for what that is worth.

If I export a document from Pages 5 as a .docx file, AOO will crash trying to
open it.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese