Are you asking if you can ask OpenOffice to natively save in MSO format?

On 12/19/2013 11:47 AM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
2013/12/19 James Knott <james.kn...@rogers.com>

Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
By the way, isn't there a setting somewhere where you can choose between
Apache OpenOffice file browser and your operating system's file browser?
Or
was that LibreOffice? I have used both of them a lot so I might be a
little
confused there.
The old StarOffice incuded a browser, but I haven't heard of one in OO
or LO.

I mean the FILE browser, for instance in the save and load dialogue. My
native language is not English, maybe I just picked the wrong word. Sorry.
So what did I mean? File manager? ”Explorer”?

Johnny Rosenberg