On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 6:18 PM, Sandra Clark <sclark5...@mchsi.com> wrote:
> I used Open Office 4 on a Vista computer. I now have another computer with
> Windows8. Where is my autocorrect file on the Vista computer and where do I
> copy it to my Windows 8 computer?

Hi Sandra,

On your old computer launch OpenOffice Writer and go to
Tools/Options/Paths in the menu.  There should be an entry there for
AutoCorrect.  That tells you where the file is stored.  Do the same on
your new computer to see where you need to copy it.

Note:  Default Windows configuration may hide these directories.   If
so, you'll want to follow these steps to unhide them:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files#show-hidden-files=windows-7

Regards,

-Rob