Umas

Sorry. I do not agree, if you regard any language other than English as
“non-human”, or by implication, “sub-human”.  But, I might add that your
statement could also be interpreted as Spanish being “super-human”, which I
somehow doubt.  However, this list is in English, and that should be language
for the messages to the list, and contributors should be (mildly) rebuked for
using a different language.  Otherwise, we might have debates in Spanish,
Norwegian (my native language), or Uzebekestani.  Not very productive.

Tom

On 11. Mar 2014, at 14:06 , Urmas <davian...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Bruno Salomo":
>
>> Gostaria de dizer que estou a disposição para testá-lo e reportar os bugs
>> que caso venham a ocorrer.
>
> For a start, start to communicate in some human language.

Tom Backer Johnsen
Søndre Steinkjellersmauet 7
5003 Bergen, Norway
Mobil: +47 9169 3346