Hi,   I need to save my files as Filtered HTML or or Web Page Filtered, in
order to up load my book on KDP.  Is that possible?  I am not too familiar with
MS Office either.  KDP support said that I need to save filtered HTML with MS
Office.  I hope I can do the same with Open Office.  I use iMac with Mavrick
OS.  Please advise …Chef Saad

ChefSaad
Canard de Bombay of London • California direct: 818 506 0386  • Toll Free  1800
982 8779
  curryg...@earthlink.net
At Canard de Bombay, Curry Is A Way Of Life
< thecurryguru.com >

""When health is absent, Wisdom cannot reveal itself, Art cannot become
manifest, Strength cannot be exerted, Wealth is useless and reason is
powerless"  - Herophillies, 300BC