Hello,

I am having a problem with openoffice.
My Mac with OSX 10.7,5 crashed and now  when I open the program it ask me
to restore the windows, and clicking over the button nothing happens, and
the program doesn't start, I have tried to delete and reinstall it but
still doesn't work.

What I can do?

Thanks,
Dom

*Confidential* *Notice: This e-mail and any accompanying documents contain*
*confidential* *information intended for a specific individual and purpose.
The information is private and protected by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or
distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.*