Your question is: how do I control the number of spaces between words / end of sentence beginning of new sentence? Is that correct?

Full justification will have varying spaces between words. Like other "writing" products such as WordPerfect, the standard is one space between words / end of sentence and beginning of new sentence (very annoying in WP as I prefer 2 spaces between sentences).

Does this clarify your question?

re-sent using Reply All . . .

Зограф Оризовски wrote:
Thanks for the reply, but my question is really about another. Is there an
option for automatic distance between words in a sentence such as this:
OpenOffice --- is-
много--хубава----програма-редактор,-но------поради-това,-че---не--е------на-български
 - Difficult --- is - Finding -------in options. This is a copy of a page of
the site set for editing, but not just one, but hundreds of pages. Hyphens
between words consider them points. I hope my question this time is more
accurate description.

-----
No virus found in this message.