i’m not sure if I hit the save button or not. I did try the edit undo and was unable to undo it. Isnt there an automatic back up in openoffice?

*From:* Tubular <mailto:tubu...@iinet.com>
*Sent:* ‎Monday‎, ‎March‎ ‎31‎, ‎2014 ‎1‎:‎37‎ ‎PM
*To:* users@openoffice.apache.org <mailto:users@openoffice.apache.org>, Tana McColl <mailto:tana...@outlook.com>

Hopefully, you did not save it after sorting . . .

Did you try Edit, Undo?

Tana McColl wrote:

    Hello,

    I use the open office spreadsheet for work. Today I went to the data tab,
hit the sort tab, column A, ascending…then ok (or whatever is says to begin the
process).

I have certain rows highlighted, when I sorted the spreadsheet, the columns were still highlighted, but all the data was gone! Help! I use this spreadsheet for work. It has all of my clients names, contact info and notes listed! How do I retrieve this information?
    Thank you

    Tana McColl

    910-987-6654