Good morning. I learning how to navigate through the tracking
changes/red-lining feature of Open Office Writer.

I am editing a long project and want to become familiar with it. I am having
two initial problems and hoping to learn solutions.

1) I went into the preferences and changed the font color for editing from the
default red to dark blue. The edits I made were shown in dark blue, however,
after re-opening the file the next day, the edits all appeared in lime green?
Do you have any suggestions for maintaining the color of choice?

2) I find the underscoring of words, phrases, and punctuations to be visually
distracting -- especially in the context of strike through edits. In short,
there are horizontal lines everywhere on the page. Is there a means of undoing
the underscore feature?

Thanks very much for your help.

Cheers,

Steve