Thank you for the speedy reply.  I've tried a few times in the past to get off
the mailing list, but failed. I'll try to find the mailing list to which you
referred and hopefully succeed.    > Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 12:24:54 -0700>
From: japp...@europa.com> To: tomorro...@outlook.com;
you sent this to me. > > The steps I provided was after others had tried to
help and sent the > instructions with link 13 times between them yet . . . > >
These still may not have worked IF these people did not use the > subscribing
email address (found in their subscription confirming email > from Open
Office).> > Highly suggest posting your question / comment to the mailing
list.> > > Tom Morrow wrote:> > I believe I signed up for Open Office mail
using my former email > > address:  sunny...@willapabay.org
<mailto:sunny...@willapabay.org>> >  > > Thank you,> >  > > Tom Morrow> >> >