Hello Marco,

Thank you very much for your insight, especially as I had not seen the
connection with requiring Internet Explorer 8+.

As for OpenOffice, when I began the online application process and the got
the initial list of questions, the one that dealt with MS Word specified
that alternative software -- specifically including OpenOffice -- is not
acceptable.

Cheers,

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach
A SPLINT - ASPies LInking with NTs
http://www.asplint.com

"Listen to the universe while it whispers before it has to shout."
Marion Grobb Finkelstein, Communication Catalyst --
http://www.MarionSpeaks.com