On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 8:41 AM,  <circul...@gmx.com> wrote:
> Thanks Rob
>
> Been hoping for something like this for a long time. Or something like the
> emails that firefox sends to users, though with more about what is in the
> pipe.
>
> Can we get it emailed to us? That would be my preference.
>
> Unfortunately can't find out from edition 1 as  am getting error message 404
> on trying to have a look:
>
> "Sorry! We couldn''t find your document"

A power surge disrupted the server the blog was on.  It should be working now.

Our blog does have an associated Atom feed.  If you look around you'll
find numerous services that will let you receive an email notification
based on feed updates.   Some email clients also have built-in feed
support.

Regards,

-Rob