Difficult to get hold of you for comments !

Ever since I installed 4.0.1 I get a message (Opening an exel / word file, that
an "update" or something similar is required - tiring ! A "Microsoft gag ?

(L'OPéRATION DEMANDE NECESSITE UNE ELEVATION....- vers quoi, la sinteté ?

TAKE CARE - LACOR The Apache OpenOffice project is pleased to announce the
immediate availability of OpenOffice 4.1.0. You can download it from our
website [1]. Apache OpenOffice 4.1 is a minor update with many bugfixes and 2
major improvements. It's the first version where we have the iAccessibility2
support integrated and available. A very huge step forward to better support
disabled users especially on Windows. The second improvement is the switch to
64 bit on MacOS. A long and overdue "must do" shift forward to support newer
APIs and platforms on MacOS. And AOO 4.1.0 increases again the number of
supported languages which is now 38. The supported languages are Asturian,
Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English (GB + US), Spanish, Basque,
Finnish, French, Scots Gaelic, Galician, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian,
Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmal, Dutch, Polish,
Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil, Russian, Slovak, Serbian Cyrillic, Swedish,
Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified + Traditional). Apache
OpenOffice 4.1.0 will be a further key milestone to continue the success of
OpenOffice. Details of new features and enhancements in this release are
described in the Release Notes [2]. Those interested in the source code can
download it via the links on this page [3]. Regards, Juergen Schmidt, Apache
OpenOffice Release Manager and member of the Project Management Committee [1]
http://www.openoffice.org/download/ [2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1+Release+Notes [3]
https://openoffice.apache.org/downloads.html