Hi, I've been trying to use your program to duplicate some spread sheets that
I've created in Microsoft Works.  So far I've been able to produce two of my
three forms.  My question is how do I print the forms to show the grid lines???
  ns in your help section but have only been able to print the headers…  I’ve
followed the instruction in the help section but still no joy…

The reason I need the grids is because I write the information into the chart
then transfer the information to my computer…  Also why won’t your program
transfer Works file like it doses Word files???   Thanks for your help…

Dan Miller

Montana

dan_miller_datac...@bresnan.net

Sent from Windows Mail