Hi,

I am currently using Open Office 4.1.0.  I work on spreadsheets extensively.
However, I have noticed that while working on a file (be it a small sized or
a big sized one, but both with lot of links and usage of formulae within the
file), it goes into "Not Responding" mode.  It takes nearly 5 to 10 minutes
for the file to complete the last action done.  Incidentally, this happened
in version 3.3.0 and 4.0.1 also, if that helps.

Would you please help.  I have looked into the forum that there is no
interaction on my problem.

Regards/Shanthi S

DISCLAIMER : This email, including any attachment(s), in any format thereof,
contains confidential information / material and is strictly intended for
the concerned recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this
email and you have inadvertently received it, you are advised to delete it
immediately from your system. You shall not copy, distribute, or act in any
manner on the information contained in this email. This email has no legal
sanctity. Southern Investments Private Limited shall not be liable for the
consequences of any action, by any Individual, Person, Firm, Company, or
Body Corporate, based on the knowledge or information contained in this
email. Southern Investments Private Limited does not accept any liability
for any virus, offer, assurance, agreement, contract, or privilege that may
be contained in this email. Nothing in this communication is intended to
operate as an electronic signature under applicable law.

.