Hello,

Sorry for the intrusion, my network some how received your e-mail.
Have a Wonderful Day!

Randy Fisher
http://randy.simpleadvantage.net
613-483-8345

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<mar...@groenescheij.com> </div><div>Date:05/18/2014  8:06 AM  (GMT-05:00)
this the best way to control my documents.

Nevertheless we should not be blind for the needs of others, managing
Styles has a long learning curve and someone can make many mistakes
before he master Styles.

Where someone can fall into the trap is the complexity of inherited
properties from parent Styles.
Even if you are an expert in Style formats you come into problems when
you have to combine documents which are originated from different persons.

Users tend to ask for something they are familiar with instead of
expressing their problem, they ask for "Reveal Codes" but what they need
is something like "Reveal my Mistakes with Styles" or better "Help me to
Avoid Making Mistakes".

One of the simple things that could help users is information of each
property within a Style that shows from which Style
the property is inherited e.g. Heading 1 inherit properties from Style
Heading and Style Heading inherit properties from
Style Default. Displaying this information either in the Style and
Formatting Toolbar or in the Sidebar will help to analyze
the formatting issues.

Heading 1
Font
Font Inherited from Heading