I just want to extend a BIG thank you to Apache, their support team, etc… I am
a business consultant for small businesses and non-profits. Many small business
owners/non-profits in start-up have difficulty with program software, funding,
etc… Having access to this program is such an opportunity for them to learn the
skills of documents, presentations, spreadsheets, etc… it also gives them
skills in saving their various documents in MS form to meet today’s
demands…quite frankly, I have both my MS programs and Open Office and have
often found my presentations created in Open Office very uniquely created here.

What’s more, is that I’ve also worked with individuals with a variety of
disabilities who also lack the funds for full MS products, and I’ve been able
to assist them by giving them access to Open Office, teaching them the skills
and adding adaptive technology that is often found for FREE online to help them
with clicking/double clicking, etc…

Your service to offer such a compatible, very highly created program that is
able to be used in a competitive format is truly a “gift” of resource and I
might add of  compassion for many who would NOT be able to afford the current
traditional programs on the retail market.

Again, I want to commend Apache and all the associates who make this program
available. It has offered me the opportunity to assist start-ups, non-profits,
and individuals who otherwise would not have the opportunity to expand their
skills a real chance to succeed with their own small businesses and to help
non-profits be able to teach skills to those they serve as well among other
tasks.

With Gratitude,

Maralene Strom

Business, Non-profit Consultant