Hi Andrea,
Actually I mistakenly sent the same message to "
users-retu...@openoffice.apache.org", realized my error and re-sent the
message to "users@openoffice.apache.org"

It may not be an important issue for the group, but I'd still like to know
why I am getting the message from "users-return".  I rarely post to the
group but enjoy reading and learning about issues.  According to
"users-return" I am not receiving all the  messages, is that correct?  Is
every message that is posted to the support group being monitored for
receipt by every member?

btw, I've checked my spam folders and have not found any
users@openoffice.apache.org emails inadvertently sent there. Why would some
messages not be received when others are?

"Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
users@openoffice.apache.org mailing list.

at users-ow...@openoffice.apache.org.

This is a generic help message. The message I received wasn't sent to
any of my command addresses."

Rochelle