Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 7:53 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Bug - Files left behind after installing Apache 4.1.0

Hi,
I just installed OpenOffice 4.1. Everything seemed to go well, except that a folder with files, and sub folders, was left behind on my desktop. I would like to delete this folder and all its contents (or at least get it off of my desktop), but I don't know if it's safe to do so. Could you please advise me?
The main folder is:       OpenOffice 4.1.0 (en-US Installation Files)
The files are: openoffice410 - Windows Installer Package 2,256 KB setup - Configuration Settings 1 KB openoffice1 - File Cabinet 127,572 KB setup 1.1.1.0 - 465 KB The additional sub folders and files are as follows: Sub folder: licenses Files: Licenses 208 KB Notices 6 KB Sub folder: redist: Files: vcredist_64 4.96 MB Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable setup vcredist_86 4.27 MB Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable setup Sub folder: readmes: Files: readme_en-US 11.0 KB Chrome HTML Document readme_en-US 11.0 KB Text Document Can I delete any or all of these folders and files, safely? Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
Ralph Brock