At 11:24 18/06/2014 +0800, Hung Mark wrote:
I'm making a name label which I will finally cut the paper into pieces and fold each piece of it in the middle into a reverse V shape. I want to create text with fields, which one use normal text and the other rotates 180 degree.
[...]
Paragraph style does have options for 0, 90, 270, but 180 degree is missing.

I'm guessing here, but I suspect you can do what you need using two paragraph styles - or, probably more easily, two character styles (or just different character formatting) - using 90-degree rotation for one part of each label and 270-degree rotation for the other. You could do that in frames or, possibly more easily, in table cells. It may help to rethink your page orientation as landscape instead of portrait or vice versa.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker