On 06/19/2014 10:34 AM, ben Simmonds wrote:
> Hi
>
> Been using open office at work because MS office is too expensive. but this
> bloody software keeps crashing and I keep loosing work also file sizes
> created are huge. I know your software is free but it is massively buggy and
> pretty shit. Have you got something against tablets or what??

Actually, that's not from OpenOffice.  It's from someone who the
OpenOffice source code, as they are legally able to do, and then tried
to adapt it to a tablet.  As your experience (and mine) shows, they have
not yet been fully successful.  My understanding is that it's still
under development and so may improve in the future.  Regardless, there's
no point in complaining here, as this is just a mail list for OO users,
who generally have no connection with the development of OO.  OpenOffice
is open source software that's developed by volunteers, though there may
be some who are paid by some employer, such as IBM.

You can contact the developer here: andropenoffice.bugrep...@gmail.com
and here: http://andropenoffice.blogspot.com/

Please direct any questions and problems there, so the appropriate
people can work on them.