Hi,

I've been using Open Office 4.1.0 for weeks, and it has been fine. Suddenly now
it begins crashing and THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR THIS PROBLEM. Not a single forum
is helpful and there is absolutely no way to get in touch with someone to help.
Open Office Calc sucks - absolutely sucks - because it should not crash when
I'm deleting data from cells. I'm not sure how a company can create an open
software meant to compete with Microsoft Office and have it be this unstable
and incapable. PEOPLE NEED TO USE SOFTWARE LIKE THIS TO BE PRODUCTIVE AND DO
THEIR JOBS. This program is absolutely atrocious, and your lack of user support
is incredibly unbearable.

Your program sucks, your user support is worse, and Open Office should never
exist as a company.
Joey Shadel
joseph.p.sha...@gmail.com
American University '15