At 08:47 30/06/2014 +0200, Juan José Boza Corporales wrote:
... yesterday the dictionary seemed to go haywire and red underlined everything.

I had that problem, and at last I could mend it uninstalling openoffice, erasing the folder openoffice in the user profile (which is not deleted when you uninstall openoffice) and then installing again

For the benefit of other readers, it is worth saying that you very probably didn't need to remove or reinstall the product in order to solve this problem - just to delete (or rename) the user profile.

Brian Barker