On 02/07/2014 Tim Green wrote:
support, Im trying to get a password reset and it's not working
can you please send me a link to reset my passworkd and login?
I have forgot my username and was trying to reregister

A password reset for what site? The OpenOffice main site does not have user accounts and passwords. Please note that screenshots are stripped out from this discussion list, so we cannot see the screenshot you attached. Could you please give us the exact address (URL) of the site where you are trying to register or request a new password?

Regards,
  Andrea.