On Fri, 4 Jul 2014, Baccara wrote:

mt wrote:
Hello Baccara,

On 3/7/14 at 9:33 AM, bbacc...@tstonramp.com (Baccara) wrote:

Wonderful solution, Rory,
**snip **
Have you thought of using the Delete key for messages you are not interested in?

This has proven to be the safest solution on every public mailing (discussion) list.

HTH,

marina

marina, you took the time to contact me personally. My question to you, how do I determine if I am interested or not when only the question was answered in English.

I think I can help here!

either use google-translate or similar, or wait for someone to chime in who does understand the question and translates it.

How nice you think so highly of my request for respect to be shown for the English speaking members of the mailing list.

I didn't feel disrespected by someone writing in French. not all English speakers take umbrage when someone writes in their own language.

Lastly, why are you wasting my time contacting me personally when you obviously didn't understand my comment.

the mail list software automatically sends email both to the list and to the OP (original poster). some try to remember to remove them but even then sometimes one forgets or doesn't notice.

F.

--
Felmon Davis

I have no doubt the Devil grins,