Auda:
Be certain that you are not printing to a file. Be certain that your printer is highlighted in the print window. I had somewhat the same problem with my HP Deskjet 1000 except that after the blank page It continued to print my document. The people at HP told me to remove the cartriges and clean the contacts. I have since cleaned the contacts again using rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab. I hope that this helps.
Jim Lambert

-----Original Message----- From: Auda Fjodorova
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 11:25 AM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Printing problems

To whom it may concern,

I have installed Windows 8.1 and openoffice 4.1.0. I have used openoffice
for couple of months successfully, but last Monday (14.07.2014.)
openoffice did not print any documents of any kind. The problem is - when I
send the file to print, the printer (type - HP Deskjet F2280) actually
prints, but a blank page, however, files generated from Internet or pdf are
printing without any problems. I uninstalled openoffice, I tried to use
"repair" option, tried to create another user's profile on the Computer -
nothing helped. Can you advice what to do?

--
Best Regards,

Auda Fjodorova