On 07/26/2014 08:58 AM, Chris Landrum wrote:
Hello OO Users,

I need help. Yesterday, since my Open Office was apparently a victim of
computer gremlins, I uninstalled, rebooted, installed latest version, rebooted
and solved that problem.

NOW I’m getting an error message when trying to open all previous OO documents
which says: “The requested operation requires elevation”.

I would not worry about it except every business related document I have is in
OO. I can’t process orders until this is resolved. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris
How are you opening the documents? Double click on a document from say Windows Explorer, or, are you using File | Open from inside of AOO?

Finally, I assume that you installed the version from the AOO web site...

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php