Hi Emily,

Buergler, Emily M. schrieb:
Hello,

I am trying to make edits to a map my company has created. I am using your
using your program and it will not allow me to 'copy.' I am clicking on the
different layers on the map and it seems to not allow me to make any changes.
Can someone please assist?

If you are in "OpenOffice Draw" (look at the title bar of the window), then you can double click the layer tab at the button of the working area. Please look if the option "Locked" is checked and if yes, uncheck it. And you should make sure, that the document is not write protected by your operating system. Such can happen, if you try to open a document directly in your email client or if you copy a document from CD.

If this does not help, then you need to tell more details. What operating system do you use? Windows, Linux, MAC? What OpenOfice module do you use? Impress, Draw, Writer? What kind of thing is a "map"? Some drawing objects or a picture with hot spots or a table? What file format has the document?

Kind regards
Regina