On Wed, 3 Sep 2014 16:36:38 +0200
"Omer Vanvoorden" <omer.vanvoor...@telenet.be> wrote:

> Sir,
> Actually I am using Openoffice 4.1.0 and want to install the version 4.1.1
> The problem now is, that my antivirus, AVG does mention "IDP Trojan" when I
> want to install 4.1.1
> and the antivirus does block the installation of the new program.
> Do you know a solution for this problem?
> Thanks in advance.
> O.Vanvoorden / Belgium

Usually these messages for a new version of OpenOffice are "false positives".
We recommend  to download only from
http://www.openoffice.org/download
which will redirect you to SourceForge servers where the files are stored (such
an install file is typically 145MB or thereabouts in size).

You can check the validity of the download by using the MD5Sum method, as set
out in
http://www.openoffice.org/download/checksums.html
If you have already downloaded from that site, then simply verify the download
using the above linked instructions.

Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>