Thank you for the clarification. I have done as you wrote in your e-mail, and everything seems perfect. I could not find the option to exclude the first generated (blank) page in the PDF output, so I used another program to delete the first page in the PDF, a python software that uses pypdf module. My problem has been solved, and allow me to thank you cordially again, and best wishes from Istanbul, Turkey.
yes, offset is not the best deal here. better, place the caret somewhere in your first paragraph, open 'format - paragraph - text flow', tick 'insert page', choose 'before' from the drop-down list, tick 'with page style', choose the style you need and set the 'page number' field to 10.

the bad side is that page 10 will be not the first but the second page of the document. the first page will be invisible when editing but may reappear on printing, previewing or exporting as pdf. to prevent this, uncheck 'print automatically inserted blank pages' under 'file - printer settings - options' or in 'print' or 'export as pdf' dialogue.

another defect is that the 'page count' field will also be incremented by one.