    Extensions
    Get Apache OpenOffice
    How to upload templates

    Search templates
    Highest rated
    Most popular
    Most recent

Grid Paper

This template uses cell borders to create printable Grid Paper, in 3
different grid sizes.

The spreadsheet is set up to print on Letter size paper (8.5x11), but by
deleting or copying rows and columns it is simple to modify it to print on
A4 or other size paper.

Due to the limitations in the column and row dimensions, the grid is not
perfectly square, but it may work for casual use. Do not use this template
if you require perfect scaling.

For graph paper that uses a 1/4 inch, 1/5 inch, or centimeter scale, see
the Printable Graph Paper PDF files on Vertex42.com.
Author
    vertex42 (Vertex42.com)
Application
    Calc
Category
    Education: Generic
License

Personal Use
Tags
    Paper, vertex42, Graph, printable, graphing, grid, square, cartesian
Rating

3.117645
Average: 3.1 (17 votes)
Statistics
    Week: 34 - Month: 123 - Year: 1.892 - Timeline
Download template

Spreadsheet Templates
Apache and the Apache feather logos are trademarks of The Apache Software
Foundation. OpenOffice.org and the seagull logo are registered trademarks
of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names appearing on the site may be
trademarks of their respective owners. Contact us

--
My Avocation: Building "Knowledge Networks" where participants share, learn
and grow

Writer Jane Ayres: "If I'm not learning, I'm not living."

"Speak softly and carry a large microphone" Bill Blinn  - TechByter
Worldwide
-----