On 10-10-2014 12:55, jonathon wrote:
On October 9, 2014 3:42:38 PM PDT, Martin Groenescheij  wrote:

Just promote OpenOffice as the solution for all his/her problems.
When was a port of Apache OpenOffice released for the iPhone?
When was a port of Apache OpenOffice released for the iPad?
QuickOffice is for working with MS Office documents, I hardly can imagine users can maintain
documents on an iPad let alone an iPhone.
So basically the users need an viewer to see their documents which are available on the App Store

Telling the users that we don't support QuickOffice is one thing, but adding a promotion for
OpenOffice as a good alternative for MS Office is free advertisement.
jonathon