Hi,

Wayne schrieb:
I am unable to email any open office documents. I get the following
message all the time “Open Office was unable to find a working e-mail
configuration. Please save this document locally and attach it from
within your email client”. What do I have to do?

This feature depends on operating system and email program. So please tell us, which operating system do you use and what application do you use, when you write a new email.

Does your email program has an options to save an email as file, for example as "email document" with filename extension ".eml"? Can you launch a program by clicking on a document? [For example, click or double-click on readme.txt will open an editor.] If yes, try it with an email-file. What happens then?

When you write an email address followed by a space in a text document (in Writer), it will convert to a link, if you do not have changed the defaults. When you Ctrl-click it, what happens?

Kind regards
Regina