At 11:29 20/11/2014 +0600, Urmas Davian wrote:
When using PUBLIC newsgroups, you should write in the language people can UNDERSTAND. French is NOT a such language.

Cependant, lorsque je veux mettre un point (.)

Which key that is?

Let's see now: you shout your suggestion (false, of course) that French is incomprehensible, but then show that you understood at least part of the message.

Hmm...

Incidentally, the number of speakers of Mandarin as a first language is more than twice that for English, and even exceeds the total if you include speakers of English as a second language. Would you please follow your own logic and repeat your query in Mandarin instead? Thank you.

PS: I know I'm going to rue getting involved like this!

Brian Barker