On 11/26/2014 04:04 PM, Dale Erwin wrote:
> On 11/26/2014 3:43 PM, Clearsight Publishing Co.,
> www.cleareyesight-batesmethod.info wrote:
>> Is this open office?
>>
>> Is this open office? http://www.ebay.com/itm/251723894087
>>
>> If it is your product, why should I buy on e-bay?
>>

>> Mary
>>

> That is NOT OpenOffice.  It is an ad for a Microsoft Office Suite. You
> should never have to buy Open Office.

Actually, it says "compatible", so it likely is OO or LibreOffice.
Given the ad mentions shipping, I suspect it's a CD.  So, if is a CD,
without crapware, then it's OK.  However, it would be nice if they said
what it actually was, including version nunber.

Regardless, one should never have to pay for an OO download.  CDs should
only be a nominal amount.

As always, download only from www.openoffice.org.