From: FC [mailto:fc...@cox.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 17:33
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Print Range on Combined Spreadsheet

Dennis:
     Thanks.  I have three 10-page spreadsheets of 67 Rows
and A - O Columns each, with the contents of each cell of
Sheet 3 a merging of the contents of the corresponding cells
in Sheets 1 and 2.  I forget what OO calls that.
     When I do Ctrl-P on Sheets 1 or 2, under "Thereof print"
for Pages the entry is 1 - 10, but for Sheet 3 the entry is
1 - 14.  The last cell to contain data in all three Sheets
is Cell O632 of Page 10 in each Sheet.
     But I've searched Sheet 3 and all the cells in pages 11 and
below are empty.
     Furthermore, I've done a Delete Row for all the rows in
these pages.
     So the only way I've found to avoid printing 4 blank
pages with Sheet 3 is to manually change the Pages
field from 14 to 10 each time I Print.
     It's a small thing and I thought surely it must have an
easy solution.
     Fred